How to clear twitter cache immediately
You have updated your image and description on your webpage but when you post the URL on a Twitter feed, you notice it is still showing the old image and description. So what happens here?
It is because even tho your website is updated, the Twitter cache is not been updated yet.
In this article, I will show you how you can clear the Twitter cache and you can post your URL immediately after that.
How to clear Twitter cache using the Card Validator Tool
- Go to Twitter Card Validator Tool
- Put in the URL of the page you want to ask Twitter to clear the cache in the text box and click the preview card button
- The page will display all the data pulled from the page which you have provided
- Checked that the preview card is loading the right image and description. If there is any error, the Log data will alert you on this.
What if the image and description are not updated
- You can click the Preview card button to ask the card validator to refresh the data again
- Else go back to check your web page that the image and description have been updated before going back to the Twitter card validator page to clear the cache again.
I hope you find this article is useful to you. Do share it with your friends and community so more people know how to solve this problem. Happy clearing caches today.