How to clear Linkedin cache immediately
You have updated your image and description on your webpage but when you post the URL on a Linkedin feed, you notice it is still showing the old image and description. So what happens here?
It is because even tho your website is updated, the Linkedin cache is not been updated yet.
In this article, I will show you how you can clear the Linkedin cache and you can post your URL immediately after that.
How to clear Linkedin cache using Linkedin Post Inspector
- Go to Linkedin Post Inspector page
- Put in the URL of the page you want to ask Linkedin to clear the cache in the textbox and click the Inspect button
- The page will display all the data pulled from the page which you have provided
- Check that the information for the image and description are correct
- Now go back to your Linkedin feed and post the URL
What if the image and description are not updated
- You can click the Inspect button to ask the Post Inspector to refresh the data again
- Else go back to check your web page that the image and description have been updated before going back to the Linkedin Post Inspector page to clear the cache again
I hope you find this article is useful to you. Do share it with your friends and community so more people know how to solve this problem. Happy clearing caches today.